Introducing A Fresh Vision in San Francisco
Play With Fire at Gibson
Chef Robin Song has brought fire to Union Square in San Francisco. Gibson, Hotel Bijou's on-site restaurant, celebrates live fire cooking with a menu centered around charcoal-grilled sourdough bread and the delicious spreads that accompany it. With a menu built for sharing and a gorgeous Art Deco-inspired space, Gibson is one of the most sophisticated restaurants in San Francisco—we even think it may be your next favorite.
With contemporary American food featuring premium local ingredients, Gibson offers an elevated culinary affair for an affordable price. In addition to the charcoal-grilled sourdough bread with seasonal spreads like curried currant and cauliflower and duck liver mousse, main dishes include Sonoma duck and grilled heritage pork. Luckily the menu is built for sharing, because you'll want to try it all.
Contemplating the spacious bar, beverage director Adam Chapman has put together a cocktail menu specifically designed to compliment the culinary experience at Gibson. With a full wine list and ongoing seasonal additions, grabbing a drink at Union Square restaurants has never been more exciting.
Gibson offers a private dining room for your special events or business needs. If you need more space, we can offer you 3,000 sq. ft. of space if you are interested in our entire restaurant. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
For more information about Gibson, such as reservations and information about their private dining room, please visit Gibson's dedicated website.
For private dining options or meetings/events, contact email@example.com.
Gibson is open nightly from 5:30pm to 10:30pm.
Press For Restaurant:
- Robin Song's Fire-Focused Gibson Ready to Open - San Francisco Chronicle
- Chef Robin Song's Gibson Debuts Thursday In The Hotel Bijou - sfist
- Gibson With Chef Robin Songs Open October 5th - TableHopper
- Gibson Opens in Tenderloin's Hotel Bijou - Hoodline
- A Live Fire Cooking Restaurant Will Light Up The Tenderloin - Eater San Francisco
- Top 3 Openings of the Month — November - The Perfect Spot SF
- 5 New San Francisco Bars & Restaurants to Hit Up in November - Eventbrite
- The San Francisco Cocktail Heatmap: Where to Drink Cocktails Right Now, December 2017 - SF Eater
- The Hottest Restaurants in San Francisco Right Now, December 2017 - SF Eater
- The Bay Area's Most Important Restaurant Openings of 2017 - Zagat
- The three best new restaurants to try in December - Timeout
Press for Meeting Space: