Health & Safety
COVID-19 Updates for Hotel Bijou San Francisco
We’re staying up-to-date and following the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and local health officials to ensure the safety of our guests and team.
CLEAN + SAFE CERTIFIED
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Increased frequency of cleaning on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest rooms, common spaces, public restrooms, and all employee areas
- Training our staff on COVID-19 protocols, detailing protection against the transmission of the virus and procedures in the case of a suspected or confirmed case.
- Requiring protective masks and other equipment to be worn by all hotel associates and all persons within the hotel’s public spaces, including guests and associates.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout our guest and employee areas and entrances.
- Social Distancing signage, guidance, and spacing of furniture in all our public areas
- Elevator capacity will be limited 1 per person, or per family,
- The front desk is equipped with plexi - glass sneeze guard.
- Should a guest or staff member be diagnosed with COVID-19 after leaving the hotel, all guests and staff that were present at the same time will be notified. If a guest or staff member is diagnosed while staying with us, proper isolation protocols will be followed pursuant to CDC and WHO guidelines, and guests and staff will be notified.
Guest rooms and public areas will be cleaned with EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants with special attention paid to all high-touch surfaces (e.g. door handles, light switches, etc.).
Hotel personnel will not enter your room during your stay without your permission.
We will provide replenished amenities – including towels and linens on request.
Rooms are left vacant for at least 24 hours prior to or after cleaning (whenever possible). We’ve removed all non-essential items from guest rooms (e.g., paper, pens). These and other items are available by guest request.
The City of San Francisco states that prior to check in guest must read and acknowledge the below documents:
Invisible App Zone
Clean + Safe Certified